Saturday, October 15, 2011

Welcome!

As the title may suggest, I am a new Mum, who just so happens to be English and has found herself living in America.

My life over the past 4 years has changed rather drastically.  I am now a Mum.  This may not be a shocker to most people because I am assured there are lot's of Mums out there!  But for me and for those who know me, it really did come out of the blue.  All the way through my life I have been rather adamant about not having children.  Wasn't even sure if I liked them all that much actually!  (I blame this on my 3 younger siblings, they know this and are actually quite proud...) But after I got married, all of a sudden my clock started to tick.  I actually thought I was losing the plot for a little bit, I started cooing over babies and getting all mooshy and then I suddenly realized that I was ready for a little tike of my own.  My little munchkin was born on November 1st, 2010 and it was quite possibly the greatest day of my life.  I had NO idea how much fun it was going to be being a Mum!

As I am now a stay at home Mum (Another shock to my system), aside from munchkin duties and housework (blah) I seem to have a lot of extra time on my hands. Over the past couple of years I have developed a blog reading addiction and thought to myself one day, ‘Hey! I can do that!’ After numerous deleted blog posts and several hundred design changes, (I'm anal and I didn't know it) here I am! Now I am not professing to be an expert at this and my ramblings (which may include Mum stuff, recipe and food stuff, funny kid stories, general day to day life, probably the odd rant, maybe the odd review of my favorite things and hopefully some giveaways thrown in for good measure) could in fact induce a World Wide Web snore fest. But, I hope that some people at least will be interested with what I have to offer.

So! Welcome to my page, take a sniff around, make yourself comfy, and please stay a while!

 ~ Tasha

2 comments:

  1. Your little one is adorable! Welcome to bloggie hood! :)

    You now have me worried, I am quite adamant about not having children myself!

    Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly

    ReplyDelete