Friday, March 30, 2012

Dreaming of Riches

All day long pretty much everyone in the USA has been deciding what they are going to do with $640 million dollars WHEN their numbers get drawn this evening.  I am one of them.  It's gonna be me!  I can feel it!  I frantically called my Hubby this morning (who is staying with a friend back in the town we just moved from finishing up a job) to tell him to make sure he bought lottery tickets!  Even if it was $5 worth!  (I always dream about winning the lottery, but never actually play...  So I figured this time I probably should!)  My family have bought quite a few too and we have all been seriously planning on what we would do.  It's quite funny really because we ARE convinced!  I have a feeling there are going to be some very upset people tomorrow!  IF you don't hear from me tomorrow though it is because I am on a private jet to St Croix!

No comments:

Post a Comment